Wednesday 14 September 2011

WoC 500pts

Here is my 500pts list that I was running with in my group.

Chaos Sorcerer  with Barded Steed

Chaos Warriors x 10 with Full Command and Shields
Chaos Marauders x 15 with Full Command and Great Weapons
Chaos Hounds x 5
Chaos Hounds x 5

Chaos Spawn x 1

This list works out to be 501pts. In my group we play +/- 5pts as long as no full models can come off. The armies I have faced with this list were Vampires, Empire, and Daemons. I was undefeated at this points cost. I found that playing this list I learned alot about what the army could do. No one wants to get into combat with the Warriors, there just bad ass at this points cost. As well my opponents looked and see the Marauders as a favorable charge. So the get Charged, you just need them to hold so the warriors or the spawn or even the dogs can support. Once the marauders attack back in the first round of combat with their great weapons, you will see the enemy fall apart.

This was the very first list that i used a Spawn in. They move 2d6 and if you run a unit of dogs with it for support, they can take care of any war machine. The Hounds are just in to give the other units support all so for charge reactions. In this I mean the warriors declare a charge at a weaker unit, they flee. Take a leadership test to redirect your charge to a different unit. Then declare a charge with your hounds on the unit that is fleeing and the only thing they can do is FLEE and then you run them down or right off the table.

Magic! I started with Fire and then used Death or Shadow. With this list Death. very effective against leadership ( Daemons and Vampires their leadership is there own worst enemy). The only thing i would say about magic is that you really need to know what will work on your enemy. Even if you only get 1 spell and it turns out to be week. You must find a way to use it to the best of your ability.....
  

No comments:

Post a Comment